CA Final Study Plan for May 2019 exam
CA Final Study Plan : Many students are preparing for CA Final Exam. But, passing CA Final exam in the first attempt is not as difficult as it is formulated to be.
Every student will develop a different study plan. There is no correct study plan for everyone.
In this article we are providing proper study plan for CA Final students to pass CA Final exam in first attempt.
CA Final Study Plan | Preparation Guidelines
1) Smart working or Hard working
CA Final Study Plan: Since time available for studies is no unlimited, you should do analysis of past trends and accordingly cover 80% of the topics from which 95% of exam questions are covered. You can do this with the help of trend analysis of past year papers. ICAI gives a trend analysis in its compilations, you can refer that.
CA Final Study Plan: Revision is a very important part for achieving success in any exam. You remember only 20% of what you read after 24 hours, so multiple quick revisions are very necessary.
Do not forget to study compilations of ICAI. These are compilation of previous year questions and are very helpful. More than 70% of the paper comes from compilations.
CA Final Study Plan: Practice is the most important part of your preparation and should be given 100% focus. Once you have completed your first revision of all subjects, its time to take mock test.. mock test help a lot in preparing you for exam day and also highlight your weak areas.
4)How many hours of study
CA Final Study Plan: Well during articleship you will not get much time, so should keep yourself engaged by way of coaching classes and try to give one or two hours in revising what is taught in class. On weekends you should try to give 5-7 hours of study to a subject for which you are not planning to take coaching classes.
CA Final Study Plan tips
1. A student is required to prepare thoroughly for examinations well in advance and to devote at least two hours daily for studies while undergoing Article Training.
2. During leave period, at least 14 to 16 hours’ hard work is required.
3. Avoid mobiles, internet and television as far as possible.
4. Students must study from study material and do practice from practice manual. Wherever a particular topic or point is not clear, a student may refer to a standard text/reference book.
5. Students should refer suggested answers of questions set of last five/six examinations and Revision Test Papers. It is strongly recommended to solve the questions first without referring to solutions and then comparing the answers with the solutions given. Such an approach would help in knowing point of mistake and presentation pattern of an answer.
6. In law papers, Section and its provision is to be given correctly. If a student is not sure about the Section number, then he should not quote the same.
Importance of Self Prepared Notes for CA Final exam
CA Final Study Plan: Syllabus in CA Final is very extensive and it is difficult to revise from book every time. So it is very important that you start preparing notes on your first reading itself. This may sound like a lot of work but it will then reduce a lot lot of your work at the time of revision.
CA Final Study Plan: Forming a study group helps in discussing queries and getting a better understanding of the subject. If you have friends taking CA Final exam then you can form a study group with them or else you join an online forum for forming a discussion Group.
For further any doubts feel free to ask from the below mentioned comment box.