CA Final Registration for May 2019 exam
CA Final Registration for May 2019 exam : Through this article you will get to know the CA Final registration details for May 2019 exam.
This article provides complete information on CA Final Registration Procedure, registration fees for upcoming May 2019 exams. The article covers step by step tutorial on CA Final Registration Procedure.
You will also find information on CA Final registration fees for new syllabus and documents required for CA Final registration.
CA Final registration procedure for May 2019 exam
How to Register for CA Final Registration ?
CA Final Registration : The step by step process for how to register for the CA Final May 2019 exam has been provided below.
- Ensure that you are eligible for the CA Final exam
- Fill the CA Final exam Application form that is available online at ICAI website. You can also fill physical CA Final Application form that is available from the nearest branch of the ICAI
- Enclose a few document along with the registration form as required by ICAI. Details are provided below.
- Pay the CA Final Application Fees to ICAI.
- Submit the Registration, Application form along with all enclosures. Pay the fees before the Last Date of CA Final exam registration. That is the last CA Final exam cut-off date as set by ICAI.
- Remember that there is an opportunity to correct your filled up application form as well. CA Final Exam correction window is a window period set up by ICAI which allows this. This can be done online. More on this read below.
- Once you have submit the application form, please ensure that you check the CA Final Exam registration status of your application. Details have been provided below in this article.
- It is better that you print the CA Final registration letter while checking for the Registration status.
Documents required for CA Final exam registration for May 2019 exam
ca final registration process : CA Final registration procedure under new syllabus documents required are as follow:
- i) Demand Draft or Pay Order towards CA Final registration fee.
- ii) In case of Intermediate (IPC)/ IPCC/ PCC students, Xerox copy/ copies of IIPCE/IPCE/PCE downloaded marks sheet, duly attested by a Chartered Accountant.
CA Institute has clarified that you may proceed for Final course registration with attested copy of downloaded marks statement. Therefore, you should not wait for physical copy of marks statement to be received from Examination department of ICAI.
However, you have to submit the attested copy of Original marks statement received from CA Institute to the concerned Regional Office without fail for procedural compliance.
iii) If you are CA PE- II student, you have to enclose duly attested copy/ copies of PE-II pass (in its entirety) marks statement/s along with the copy of CCT/ITT completion certificate duly attested by the Principal i.e. the CA under whom articled training being undergone.
You need to submit the above mentioned documents within the limit of duration period.
CA Final exam registration fee for May 2019 exam
|Revised CA Final Fee Charges/price|
|THE FOLLOWING IS THE FEE STRUCTURE FOR FINAL EXAMINATION FEE FOR BOTH GROUPS Rs.2250/-FEE FOR ONE GROUPS
FEE FOR CANDIDATES OPTING FOR KATHMANDU (NEPAL) CENTER
FEE FOR CANDIDATES OPTING FOR DUBAI (U.A.E.) CENTER
US $ 400
Conclusion on CA Final registration for May 2019 exam
Here in this article we have covered the following points.
- CA Final exam Registration for May 2019
- CA Final registration procedure for May 2019 exam
- Documents required for CA Final exam registration for May 2019 exam
- CA Final exam registration fee for May 2019 exam
For further any doubts feel free to ask from the below comment box.